Hi there !
I'm pleased to announce the 3.7 release of CubicWeb, after a much shorter
development cycle than for the 3.6...
But it still have some interesting changes:
- NOW DEPENDS ON PYTHON 2.5
- use the newly created logilab.database package (you'll have to install it as
well as upgrade logilab.common and rql)
- proper behaviour on the repository side of cubiweb:
- dropped unsafe_execute, execute is now unsafe by default in hooks and operations.
You can still explicitly control security using the enabled_secury context manager
- proper transaction hooks control using the hooks_control context manager
- started some transaction undo support (only undo of deletion supported right now)
- various other bug fixes and improvments
Notice the 3.6 branch will still be maintained for some time.