Aim : do the migration for N cubicweb instances hosted on a server to another with no downtime.
Prerequisites : have an explicit definition of the database host (not default or localhost). In our case, the database is hosted on another host. You are not migrating your pyro server. You are not using multisource (more documentation on that soon).
Possible enhancements : use right from the start a pound server behind your apache, that way you can add backends and smoothily migrate by shuting down backends that pound will take into account.
- cubicweb #2167873 ease static data/ directory handling
- cubicweb #2235595 cubicweb db-dump creates an empty file when something goes wrong
- cubicweb #1265094 cubicweb-ctl upgrade does not update modification_date in CWProperty
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb part IV: let's make it more user friendly
- cubicweb #961831 migration failure when defining form fields