Blog entries by Katia Saurfelt 
During the second day of our Summer CubicWeb/Narval Sprint, several tasks started on the first day were completed and new tasks started:
- Charles, Alexandre and Julien finished writing the "copy" and "move" Narval actions, and then started transforming existing apycot checkers into Narval actions.
- Pierre-Yves managed to improve Narval reports with more explicit and relevant content.
- Stéphanie and Alain finished the bot status view as well as the recipe graph view.
- Katia and Aurélien finished writing the new mercurial cache solution for vcsfile and started improving the security of Narval recipes (i.e. who can start which recipe).
- Celso kept on his life-long work of translating CubicWeb to Spanish.
- Sylvain wrote some Narval views, improved Narval execution logs handling and kept on reviewing patches and helping various people...
blog entry of