CubicWeb relies on gnu gettext for its translation management. However, the binary installers easily found for gettext (such as the one in python(x,y)) are for older versions, and compiling it is not that easy (especially in the Python world where people do not necessarily have a C compiler at hand).
We did the job and a binary installer for gnu gettext 0.17 is available on our ftp server.
- cubicweb #370608 run as Windows service
- cubicweb #736039 win32: stopping the cw service keeps references in Pyro NS
- cubicweb #959526 [tests] database locked error when running unittests on windows
- cubicweb #197663 Active Directory support
- cubicweb #813913 log-file preference in all-in-one.conf not taken into account on windows