Beaker is a library for caching and sessions for use with web applications and stand-alone Python scripts and applications. It comes with WSGI middleware for easy drop-in use with WSGI based web applications, and caching decorators for ease of use with any Python based application.
- cubicweb #1381328 [sessions] have persistent web sessions
- cubicweb #2164478 Flexible sessions handling
- dogpile.cache (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/dogpile.cache)
- cubicweb #3544430 [cache] introduce a cache API and some implementations
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config