Redland is a set of free software C libraries that provide support for the Resource Description Framework (RDF).
- Modular, object based libraries and APIs for manipulating the RDF graph, triples, URIs and Literals.
- Storage for graphs in memory and persistently with Sleepycat/Berkeley DB, MySQL 3-5, PostgreSQL, AKT Triplestore, SQLite, files or URIs.
- Support for multiple syntaxes for reading and writing RDF as RDF/XML, N-Triples and Turtle Terse RDF Triple Language, RSS and Atom syntaxes via the Raptor RDF Syntax Library.
- Querying with SPARQL and RDQL using the Rasqal RDF Query Library.
- Data aggregation and recording provenance support with Redland contexts.
- Language Bindings in Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby via the Redland Bindings package.
- Command line utility programs rdfproc (RDF), rapper (parsing) and roqet (query).
- Portable, fast and with no known memory leaks.