pypq is a DBAPI 2.0 compliant Python driver for PostgreSQL, made using ctypes and libpq.so library.
This means, that it can be used with PyPy, or any other circumstances, where ctypes is available, but psycopg2, the most popular PostgreSQL driver, is not.
- PGStaging - setup and maintain your staging environments from your production backups (http://packages.debian.org/sid/pgstaging)
- PgREST: Node.js in the Postgresql Database (http://pgre.st/)
- TheCubicWebBook #153980 bugs in migration from postgres8.1 to postgres8.3
- OPM Open PostgreSQL Monitoring (http://opm.io/)
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package