For the past year Mozilla has been working on an experimental login system that completely eliminates passwords on websites while being safe, secure, and easy to use. Today we’re casting off the “experimental” label and announcing the first “beta” release of Persona.
Persona is ready to use for authentication: it works in all major smartphone, tablet, and desktop browsers, the user experience has been thoroughly reviewed and polished, we’re committed to the core APIs, and its infrastructure is highly available and stable.
- cubicweb #343801 have openid authentification
- cubicweb-openidrelay OpenID 2.0 relay implementation
- cubicweb #1346404 Handle properly authenticated user going on a http URL
- cubicweb-externalauth Base cube for external identification & authentification of users
- cubicweb-oauth Provides oauth1/2 identity handling for cubicweb users