This book attempts to add to the steadily growing canon of reference documentation relating to Linked Data. Linked Data is a means of publishing "web-native" data using standards like HTTP, URIs and RDF. The book adopts a tried and tested means of communicating knowledge and experience in software development: the design pattern. The book is organized as a pattern catalogue that covers a range of different areas from the design of web scale identifiers through to application development patterns. The intent is to create a ready reference that will be useful for both the beginner and the experienced practioner alike. It's also intended to grow and mature in line with the practitioner community.
- cubicweb #1173 make sure cubicweb works with Linked_Data
- Un navigateur pour le Web des données liées (https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02283368v1)
- cubicweb #1279547 Include generated doc instead of source files in cubicweb-documentation package
- cubicweb #2897177 Inter-instance communication doc is wrong
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package