This book attempts to add to the steadily growing canon of reference documentation relating to Linked Data. Linked Data is a means of publishing "web-native" data using standards like HTTP, URIs and RDF. The book adopts a tried and tested means of communicating knowledge and experience in software development: the design pattern. The book is organized as a pattern catalogue that covers a range of different areas from the design of web scale identifiers through to application development patterns. The intent is to create a ready reference that will be useful for both the beginner and the experienced practioner alike. It's also intended to grow and mature in line with the practitioner community.
- cubicweb #1279547 Include generated doc instead of source files in cubicweb-documentation package
- dbtune (http://dbtune.org/)
- cubicweb #253867 Contact in footer
- TheCubicWebBook #111853 add howto for simple launch of existing application
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package