marshmallow is an ORM/ODM/framework-agnostic library for converting complex datatypes, such as objects, to and from native Python datatypes.
In short, marshmallow schemas can be used to:
- cubicweb #1056023 be able to specify the schema in which DB tables are created and used
- cubicweb #1251790 NOT NULL modifier not set on schema migration
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb (Part I)
- cubicweb #663361 RQLConstraint / vocabulary interaction w/ inlined forms
- cubicweb #959523 support unicity of foreign key + value with SQL implementation