cubicweb #1122378 Have a SQL dump/restore option [done]
Right now we are dependent on the binary format of pgdump which doesn't always work when versions differ. For example a 8.4 dump will not restore with 8.3 client or server.
... and it could be an extra plus for compatibility with other dbms.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1577037 cubicweb-ctl list gives me weird dependecy messages
- cubicweb #342816 which cube an app is based on in cw-ctl list
- cubicweb #508052 cubicweb-ctl versions <instance>
- cubicweb #2709702 allow to pass instance creation options as command line arguments
- cubicweb #2235595 cubicweb db-dump creates an empty file when something goes wrong