cubicweb #1122378 Have a SQL dump/restore option [resolved]
Right now we are dependent on the binary format of pgdump which doesn't always work when versions differ. For example a 8.4 dump will not restore with 8.3 client or server.
... and it could be an extra plus for compatibility with other dbms.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2231960 [cwctl] On-the-fly generation of pgpass file when doing postgres operations
- cubicweb #530660 Automatic creation of registry path in user/dev mode
- cubicweb #687194 cubicweb-ctl exlog : fix help message
- cubicweb #344517 use a different login with reset-admin-pwd
- cubicweb #343611 db-create should validate user input