cubicweb #1161 make one big js bundle file for an installed instance [deprecated]
cubicweb-ctl create / upgrade commands could gather all js files from all the cubes used by the instance, concat them, and then run a packer (yui packer or whichever seems to be the best).
Subsequent calls to req.add_js() would have no effect in "installed" mode.
The idea is also applyable to CSS files (except for the packer part).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #438219 js files : expanded in dev, minified in prod
- cubicweb #2093183 extractSortValue() js method should fallback on cell content
- cubicweb #922040 use jquery 1.4
- cubicweb #1942658 add jsonp support
- WebRTC experiment (and more generally https://github.com/muaz-khan/WebRTC-Experiment)