cubicweb #1193302 Only show Deprecation warnings when using cubicweb-ctl (not /etc/init.d/cubicweb) [resolved]
deprecation warnings are usefull but when using a low level sysadmin command such as /etc/init.d/cubicweb restart it would be nice to not have a ton of log messages spewing out... especially when you have an error at the beginning that gets hard to get since your terminal isn't big enough.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-condor cube to add facilities to interact with Condor in Cubicweb applications
- cubicweb #1258 provide a cubicweb-bundle.tar.gz on the ftp site
- cubicweb #343101 /var/run/cubicweb directory not found after reboot
- cubicweb #123825 postgresql-plpython-8.3 debian package is not in the dependencies
- cubicweb-stdlib #79157 have a bundle tgz that includes all cubes available