cubicweb #1196984 [forms/buttons] have a well-defined API to handle form buttons [open]
The current situation is a bit messy. See web/views/reledit hacks and the preview cube.
We probably want a nice way to ask a form which buttons/actions it already has, and also another way to replace, add, remove/inhibit some buttons at will.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1381203 [formfields] not all fields delegate form analysis to their widget
- cubicweb #344306 enhance the input of multiple entities
- cubicweb #342116 make path of bookmark editable without seeing url quoted value
- cubicweb #969169 [inline forms] do not show the 'remove' link if cardinality is '1x'
- cubicweb #1624937 [form handling] easy access to form values