cubicweb #1251298 add_cube in migration script doesn't allow to modify fsschema after [open]
In a migration script (cubicweb-conference 0.10.0), I have to modify the fsschema ( because of conflict between unique and required constraints). I add cubes in the same migration script. When I add my cubes after the fsschema modification, all works fine. But when I add the cubes before the modification of fsschema, the migration script failed (because of the conflict between unique and required constraints). So I suppose that the fsschema modification is not taking into account.
I attach the database dump which allow to replay the migration script 0.10.0 of cubicweb-conference.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #473794 when an entity type is renamed, physical db index should be renamed as well
- cubicweb #1768109 [migration] add_cube will create missing entities from unrelated cubes
- cubicweb #2167873 ease static data/ directory handling
- cubicweb #890167 [win32/service] ctl migrate does not handle service mode
- cubicweb #1113844 Migration script function to reindex a given entity