cubicweb #1251298 add_cube in migration script doesn't allow to modify fsschema after [open]
In a migration script (cubicweb-conference 0.10.0), I have to modify the fsschema ( because of conflict between unique and required constraints). I add cubes in the same migration script. When I add my cubes after the fsschema modification, all works fine. But when I add the cubes before the modification of fsschema, the migration script failed (because of the conflict between unique and required constraints). So I suppose that the fsschema modification is not taking into account.
I attach the database dump which allow to replay the migration script 0.10.0 of cubicweb-conference.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2167873 ease static data/ directory handling
- cubicweb #1265094 cubicweb-ctl upgrade does not update modification_date in CWProperty
- Migrating cubicweb instances - benefits from a distributed architecture
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb part IV: let's make it more user friendly
- cubicweb #961831 migration failure when defining form fields