cubicweb #1251790 NOT NULL modifier not set on schema migration [open]
When an attribute (or an inlined relation) is required, if the database supports it, a NOT NULL (sql) modifier is added on the corresponding column.
It works as expected when then entity type is added, but not when the attribute is added or updated during a migration (e.g. add_attribute())
NOTE: This was maybe done (or forgotten) on purpose since the constraint would be violated, for all existing entities, as soon as the column would be added. To bypass this, one would have to hack the fsschema object before calling add_attribute(), then restore the original rdef, then call sync_schema_prop_perms.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #959523 support unicity of foreign key + value with SQL implementation
- cubicweb #1056023 be able to specify the schema in which DB tables are created and used
- cubicweb #473794 when an entity type is renamed, physical db index should be renamed as well
- cubicweb #615353 db-restore is not clear on which passwords it is asking for
- cubicweb #1912537 Display a non-localized version of state names in wf views