cubicweb #1253628 be smarter about when to check RQLConstraints [open]
If my schema says:
A rel1 B A rel2 C RQLConstraint('S rel1 B, B rel3 C') B rel3 C
I can easily generate an inconsistent state because the RQLConstraint is only checked when rel2 is updated.
A smarter way of doing this would be a real timesaver when working with complex schemas. The smarter way is noticing that the constraint depends on re12 and rel1 and rel3, and therefore needs to be checked whenever any of these three relations is updated.
Constraints involving an attribute value also need to be enforced whenever the attribute value is updated.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #1381382 regression: supressing a non committed relation in the web interface fails
- cubicweb-forge #1216382 listing of popular ticket
- cubicweb #1806898 ical view: UID is not unique across generations of the view
- cubicweb #615291 prevent simultaneous edition