cubicweb #1291286 easy way to link to existing or new entity [open]
as a user, I want to be able to easily link an entity to another existing entity or to a new one.
Example case, I'm using the book cube to manage a library. I want to set the author of a book.
Case 1: I know the author is not in the db, I use a link in the relation edition form to create a new Person
Case 2: I'm not sure if the author exists, so I browse for a Person, and after I have not found the Person, use a link in the interface to create a new Person.
In both cases, the creation form for the person is pre seeded with the author_of link to the Book.
UPDATE(nico): use a modal window where you can also paste a url (see comment below).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #710931 same usage for dump/restore
- cubicweb #154090 should be warned when '?' or '1' cardinality implies a replacement of an existing relation
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb part IV: let's make it more user friendly
- cubicweb #669794 font stacks: time to review & devise one ?
- cubicweb #370572 all actions visible with edit form