cubicweb #1382380 ldapuser: allow some additional filtering on which users are allowed to log on [resolved]
on the ldap I need to connect to, in the same DN are users which are allowed to access the instance and users which are not. To tell them apart, I need to filter the list based on some other attributes (in this case memberOf with a wildcarded value). I therefore need to configure in the sources file an additional filter which will be used in the query by the ldapsource.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2341237 datafeed/ldapfeed should not allow no/empty parser on edition
- cubicweb #1412619 ldap source: user relative DN as extid
- cubicweb #2528116 Ad support for CWGroup definitions in ldapfeed
- cubicweb #3770459 ldapfeed ignores ssl/tls certificates
- cubicweb #343818 Convert an ldap user into a standard user