cubicweb #1382452 incorrect results with multi-source [resolved]
As both anonymous user and authenticated user, on the cubicweb.org forge, I search for:
DISTINCT Any DEP WHERE DEP is Project, P name "cubicweb-foo", P uses DEP, DEP name LIKE "cubicweb%"
and cubicweb returns:
logilab-database utilities for database manipulation logilab-common a bunch of modules providing low level functionnalities shared among some python projects devel logilab-astng Python Abstract Syntax Tree New Generation pylint analyzes Python source code looking for bugs and signs of poor quality. logilab-devtools set of development tools used at Logilab ZLogilab A set of installer utilities, an index for tree-like structures.
which is obviously incorrect : I should get an empty resultset since cubicweb-foo doesn't exist. I get even stranger results with:
DISTINCT Any DEP,V WHERE DEP is Project, P name "cubicweb-intranet", P uses DEP, DEP name LIKE "cubicweb%", V version_of DEP
It looks like when the querier splits the query for each targeted source, some restrictions are simply dropped.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1543 cross relations support in multi-sources
- cubicweb #712923 [multi-sources] investigate pb encountered on our internal tracker
- cubicweb #1787 entities from external source proposed when searching for association
- cubicweb #1149 add command addsource to cubicweb-ctl
- What's new in cubicweb 3.3