cubicweb #1382452 incorrect results with multi-source [resolved]
As both anonymous user and authenticated user, on the cubicweb.org forge, I search for:
DISTINCT Any DEP WHERE DEP is Project, P name "cubicweb-foo", P uses DEP, DEP name LIKE "cubicweb%"
and cubicweb returns:
logilab-database utilities for database manipulation logilab-common a bunch of modules providing low level functionnalities shared among some python projects devel logilab-astng Python Abstract Syntax Tree New Generation pylint analyzes Python source code looking for bugs and signs of poor quality. logilab-devtools set of development tools used at Logilab ZLogilab A set of installer utilities, an index for tree-like structures.
which is obviously incorrect : I should get an empty resultset since cubicweb-foo doesn't exist. I get even stranger results with:
DISTINCT Any DEP,V WHERE DEP is Project, P name "cubicweb-intranet", P uses DEP, DEP name LIKE "cubicweb%", V version_of DEP
It looks like when the querier splits the query for each targeted source, some restrictions are simply dropped.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #481715 [multisource] optimize usage of temporary tables
- What's new in cubicweb 3.3
- cubicweb #1356884 ms: tb on rql generated by the no_relation feature of RelationFacet
- cubicweb #726172 RQL failed to resolve Etype in multisource setup
- apycot #2037575 wrongly redirected to testconfig when launching execution of a test