cubicweb #1382455 Custom Python helper for LDAP sources [open]
When using the LDAP source, we often have to deal with different schemas and custom needs. For instance, one wants to filter users coming from LDAP, one wants to import some groups and map LDAP groups to CW groups, etc.
Having a config variable that would be a python script with some expected pointcuts (e.g get_users(repo), get_groups(repo), etc.) would help here.
UPDATE explain how to do this with ldapfeed in the book
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2341237 datafeed/ldapfeed should not allow no/empty parser on edition
- cubicweb #1382380 ldapuser: allow some additional filtering on which users are allowed to log on
- cubicweb #1412619 ldap source: user relative DN as extid
- cubicweb #2528116 Ad support for CWGroup definitions in ldapfeed
- cubicweb #343818 Convert an ldap user into a standard user