cubicweb #1382455 Custom Python helper for LDAP sources [open]
When using the LDAP source, we often have to deal with different schemas and custom needs. For instance, one wants to filter users coming from LDAP, one wants to import some groups and map LDAP groups to CW groups, etc.
Having a config variable that would be a python script with some expected pointcuts (e.g get_users(repo), get_groups(repo), etc.) would help here.
UPDATE explain how to do this with ldapfeed in the book
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #3770459 ldapfeed ignores ssl/tls certificates
- cubicweb #343818 Convert an ldap user into a standard user
- cubicweb #2341237 datafeed/ldapfeed should not allow no/empty parser on edition
- cubicweb #135192 ldap source causes some queries to fail
- cubicweb #2713671 fine-tune logging & lower the amount of ldapfeed related logs