cubicweb #1382572 [registry] a select and call method [rejected]
I tend to use quite a lot (and even see it in cw itself) the
which cries for a shortcut.
We have had .wview(...) on view objects for eons. This should generalized.
For this to work, appobjects that actually have one entry point (a lot of them) should have it marked somehow.
vreg['foo'].call_best(regid, rset=rset, **kwargs)
Here, kwargs would really be the cw_extra_args. Hence we also could kill cw_extra_args.
Details such as what exactly needs to be passed are to be refined.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1216325 [registry] some events give a self, others do not
- cubicweb #1568456 login parameter should be mandatory for cubicweb.dpapi.connect
- cubicweb #2110233 Decorrelate req and rset
- cubicweb #2105837 Official API to transmit argument to a view in an url
- cubicweb #893500 cleanup json controller and ajax api