cubicweb-forge #1399287 Change the standard validation process of the tickets [resolved]
Today, when a ticket is implemented, its state is changed for validation pending. Then, the client checks if everything is all right and can change the state to done or open.
The problem is that when a client re-opens a ticket because of something that doesn't suit him, we have to evaluate again the load of the ticket (adding more men.days) and we loose information on the previous evaluation. If a ticket is re-opened several times, it quickly becomes very hard to understand the history of this ticket.
I suggest to have the following behaviour:
|closed by||#be931dbcd9a7 [closes #1399287] improve the ticket validation process|
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #1381382 regression: supressing a non committed relation in the web interface fails
- cubicweb-forge #1216382 listing of popular ticket
- cubicweb #1806898 ical view: UID is not unique across generations of the view
- cubicweb #615291 prevent simultaneous edition