cubicweb-forge #1399287 Change the standard validation process of the tickets [resolved]
Today, when a ticket is implemented, its state is changed for validation pending. Then, the client checks if everything is all right and can change the state to done or open.
The problem is that when a client re-opens a ticket because of something that doesn't suit him, we have to evaluate again the load of the ticket (adding more men.days) and we loose information on the previous evaluation. If a ticket is re-opened several times, it quickly becomes very hard to understand the history of this ticket.
I suggest to have the following behaviour:
|closed by||#be931dbcd9a7 [closes #1399287] improve the ticket validation process|
- cubicweb #197665 locking strategies for concurrent edition
- cubicweb #901407 support for backup/restore of bfss
- cubicweb #1806898 ical view: UID is not unique across generations of the view
- cubicweb #344897 wrong ticket creation date in project principal view
- cubicweb-fresh #814266 at creation time, we get "You are not allowed to perform add operation on relation Expense spent_for Workcase"