cubicweb #1417110 postcreate.py must fire hooks by default [validation pending]
As developer, I need postcreate.py to behave as any script launched with cubicweb-ctl shell wrt to hooks : the default behavior must be to execute all the hooks, especially the hooks which check the cardinalities, but not only. Otherwise it's very easy to end up with an invalid initial database, and have no idea that this happened. If a developer needs to disable some hooks in postcreate.py he has to explicitely disable them.
|closed by||#1d1cfc97f6b9 [migration] fire hooks in postcreate by default (closes #1417110)|
- cubicweb #3749736 [hooks] enabled_category should NOT be a predicate
- TheCubicWebBook #569106 hooks section
- cubicweb #2932033 [security] consider operation checking only in securityafterupdateentity hook
- ensure that 2 boolean attributes of an entity never have the same value
- cubicweb #343469 schema changes trigger alteration of the database could be reported on external sources