cubicweb #1438810 mod_concat-like in cubicweb [resolved]
rough idea, needs to be discussed a bit
We could make our HTTP-server understand urls like:
i.e. : regroup several js (same for css) files in one url.
The HTTP-server would concat every resource specified, put an appropriate HTTP cache header (if needed), and serve everything at once.
The implementation, both on the HTTP-server and on the HTML-generation sides seems easy.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #481715 [multisource] optimize usage of temporary tables
- cubicweb #615368 Invalidate cached content in a varnish cache
- cubicweb-tracker #2748359 Enable caching on project pages (and tickets)
- CubicWeb sprint in Paris / Need for Speed
- cubicweb #2093183 extractSortValue() js method should fallback on cell content