cubicweb #1500736 controle the level of asked questions during the configuration of additional sources [open]
we used to be able to use cubicweb-ctl create with --config-level to control which questions are asked when configuring sources. When additional sources are added during the db-init step, this flag is no longer available, which leads to incorrect configurations.
Possible ways of solving this: if the user chooses to add another source in db-init
I'm favorable to the 2nd option.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2231960 [cwctl] On-the-fly generation of pgpass file when doing postgres operations
- cubicweb #530660 Automatic creation of registry path in user/dev mode
- cubicweb #687194 cubicweb-ctl exlog : fix help message
- cubicweb #344517 use a different login with reset-admin-pwd
- cubicweb #343611 db-create should validate user input