cubicweb #1500736 controle the level of asked questions during the configuration of additional sources [open]
we used to be able to use cubicweb-ctl create with --config-level to control which questions are asked when configuring sources. When additional sources are added during the db-init step, this flag is no longer available, which leads to incorrect configurations.
Possible ways of solving this: if the user chooses to add another source in db-init
I'm favorable to the 2nd option.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1577037 cubicweb-ctl list gives me weird dependecy messages
- cubicweb #342816 which cube an app is based on in cw-ctl list
- cubicweb #508052 cubicweb-ctl versions <instance>
- cubicweb #2709702 allow to pass instance creation options as command line arguments
- cubicweb #2235595 cubicweb db-dump creates an empty file when something goes wrong