cubicweb #153790 generated urls should not contain spaces [deprecated]
the urls that cubicweb produces and that appear in the browser's navigation bar will usually not be recognized by usual parsers (mail programs, text editors ...) as they contain white spaces. But it is a common practice to copy'n'paste that link for further usage. urls containing white spaces might not be understood by users. One should use more usual urls.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1373241 pb with fallback to url using eid/XXX when there is some '/' in the rest path attribute
- cubicweb #343658 Generate & use readable URLs
- cubicweb #1522 be friendly with web statistics tools
- cubicweb #345139 refactor url handling
- cubicweb #1566380 new base url implementation break relative url in documentation