cubicweb #1579188 reimplement ui message handling [open]
There currently exists a message zone in the top part of the screen. This is used to convey short information snippets such as "Welcomme, Foo" or more often, edition/creation success/failure messages.
However this is implemented in a very ad-hoc fashion (code scattered around web/request, web/controller, forms), it is basically impossible to customize it or inhibit some parts of it. Also it does not work well or at all in the context of mobile apps (using e.g. jquery.mobile it gets dropped for whatever reason, and ui-wise it is inappropriate).
We should have something sound in place allowing easy extension/customization (an API ...).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2156240 Get a proper user-agent for cubicweb datafeed
- cubicweb-tag #1553045 tags equivalent syntax in tags box
- cubicweb #736313 End date should be automatically changed on selection of start date
- cubicweb-fresh #775469 Have a dashboard for user
- cubicweb-vcreview #2168025 Allow to see diff between two revisions of a patch