cubicweb #1625101 sync_schema may fail to update __unique_together__ [rejected]
The unique indexes is not recreated in some conditions:
When you have a relation included in a __unique_together__ and you replace it by a new relation, the sync_schema_props_perms action that is needed to update the __unique_together__ related database indexes must be performed before the old relation is dropped, otherwise the unique indexes is not recreated.
Note that rename_relation migration action probably always fail (I have already experienced this as far as I can remember).
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2167873 ease static data/ directory handling
- cubicweb #1265094 cubicweb-ctl upgrade does not update modification_date in CWProperty
- Migrating cubicweb instances - benefits from a distributed architecture
- Building my photos web site with CubicWeb part IV: let's make it more user friendly
- cubicweb #961831 migration failure when defining form fields