cubicweb #1625101 sync_schema may fail to update __unique_together__ [rejected]
The unique indexes is not recreated in some conditions:
When you have a relation included in a __unique_together__ and you replace it by a new relation, the sync_schema_props_perms action that is needed to update the __unique_together__ related database indexes must be performed before the old relation is dropped, otherwise the unique indexes is not recreated.
Note that rename_relation migration action probably always fail (I have already experienced this as far as I can remember).
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1113844 Migration script function to reindex a given entity
- cubicweb #473794 when an entity type is renamed, physical db index should be renamed as well
- cubicweb #1768109 [migration] add_cube will create missing entities from unrelated cubes
- cubicweb #2167873 ease static data/ directory handling
- cubicweb #676902 spécifier comportement cardinalité sur relation multiple