cubicweb #1625291 consider setting owned_by in an operation and not a hook [open]
In the current implementation, owned_by is set by SetOwnershipHook, one entity after another, which prevents us from using the optimised set relations methods. When doing massive imports there is a non negligible cost here.
However, if we do things that way, there is certainly a reason. Find out. See what can be done.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1625325 consider inlining created_by
- cubicweb #615817 make it easy to use memcached from cubicweb
- cubicweb #481715 [multisource] optimize usage of temporary tables
- cubicweb #1518398 way too many unload_page_data calls from a single page
- cubicweb #750058 Faster cw startup in multi-instances context