cubicweb #1631210 i18n: split <lang>.po into auto_<lang>.po and extracted_<lang>.po [open]
When updating i18n translation catalogs, it's easy to get lost (even with emacs/vi dedicated edition modes) between schema-based msgids, cubicweb-generated msgids and extracted msgids. Moreover, msgids generated by cubicweb are sometimes not translated (because not always necessary), therefore making a final pass on application's untranslated messages can be painful.
IMO, splitting the po files into two (extracted and auto) po files would help.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- TheCubicWebBook #652861 how translate a string defined in another cube
- What's new in cubicweb 3.3
- cubicweb #726167 i18ninstance use data in bootstrab_cubes instead of the database one.
- cubicweb #2716163 i18n doesn't work for entitities, etc.
- cubicweb-mailinglist #154023 translation subscribe != souscrire