cubicweb #1695 keep bad session data when trying to add an already existing relation [open]
I've tried to add via the web form a relation which was actually already there, so I got a "duplicate key violates blablabla" error. Fine.
But after that I get the same error when I try to add another, unrelated, entity (of the same type).
To fix this I had to reopen a fresh session.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #171331 ReST / html validation
- cubicweb #1381203 [formfields] not all fields delegate form analysis to their widget
- cubicweb #969169 [inline forms] do not show the 'remove' link if cardinality is '1x'
- cubicweb #961831 migration failure when defining form fields