cubicweb #1695 keep bad session data when trying to add an already existing relation [open]
I've tried to add via the web form a relation which was actually already there, so I got a "duplicate key violates blablabla" error. Fine.
But after that I get the same error when I try to add another, unrelated, entity (of the same type).
To fix this I had to reopen a fresh session.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1381203 [formfields] not all fields delegate form analysis to their widget
- cubicweb #2099892 Improve transaction_data API
- cubicweb #344306 enhance the input of multiple entities
- cubicweb #342116 make path of bookmark editable without seeing url quoted value
- cubicweb #2164478 Flexible sessions handling