cubicweb #17254006 Better handling of upgrades scripts [open]
upgrade scripts from cubicweb_<cube>/migration/X.Y.Z_Any.py are executed only if package version is set to a higher or equal version than X.Y.Z
This have some drawbacks:
I propose to implement a new algorithm for migration, inspired from django (formely south).
To create a migration, add a new command "makemigration <name>" that create a new unique filename in the migration directory, something like <date>_<name>.py
Add a new sql table containing the name, eventually cube name of the migration that where already executed. When cubicweb starts, it check all available migrations files have been executed, otherwise it fail and suggest to run "cubicweb-ctl upgrade"
cubicweb-ctl upgrade execute migrations files in the correct order.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #17219939 pyramid toolbar debug panel for the uicfg
- cubicweb #17219729 pyramid debug toolbar panel for all created/called views/forms during a request
- cubicweb #17219855 pyramid toolbar debug panel for hooks
- cubicweb #17256169 improve RQL error messages
- cubicweb #17260732 is documentation built broken?