cubicweb #17260732 is documentation built broken? [done]
As decribe in this email https://lists.cubicweb.org/pipermail/cubicweb-devel/2019-December/110884.html it really looks like the documentation built is broken.
I've tried building the documentation using python3 out of cursiosity and ended up with those encoding errors:
And (after fixing the previous one):
And if I look at this url https://cubicweb.readthedocs.io/en/default/changes/changelog/#not-yet-released it doesn't contains the latest merged patches so I'm really wondering if it's still being built? So I'm really wondering if the build process isn't broken.
I've also had a lot of warning during doc building but I haven't yet took the time to fix it (and might not depending on priorities.)
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #17219939 pyramid toolbar debug panel for the uicfg
- cubicweb #17219729 pyramid debug toolbar panel for all created/called views/forms during a request
- cubicweb #17219855 pyramid toolbar debug panel for hooks
- cubicweb #17256169 improve RQL error messages
- cubicweb #17243512 add a DBG_UICFG debug flag