cubicweb #17289677 data validation from the yams schema [open]
It would be useful to have functions that could take data (instances of the entity classes, maybe) and return a list of schema violations (or an empty list if everything is ok).
We probably have a part of that already, but I do not think it can be called without inserting data.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #17254604 new rql pipeline with cache-able security and improved perf
- cubicweb #731919 owners doesn't work in read permissions
- cubicweb #2491768 Add support for Cross Origin Resource Sharing
- cubicweb #1518427 box to change selection and columns displayed
- cubicweb #531965 RQL explain tool