cubicweb #1910615 switch to temporarilly disable mod_concat behaviour (#1438810) [resolved]
When debugging js code, the mod_concat behavior implemented in #1438810 is a PITA. I'd really like to be able to switch it off, preferably via a command line switch when running in debug mode, or via a config line in all-in-one.conf.
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #1381382 regression: supressing a non committed relation in the web interface fails
- cubicweb-forge #1216382 listing of popular ticket
- cubicweb #1806898 ical view: UID is not unique across generations of the view
- cubicweb #615291 prevent simultaneous edition