cubicweb #1921729 wrong init.d script dependencies [resolved]
"$postgresql $pyro-nsd" should lose the $ so they're not ignored by insserv. Currently cubicweb can try to start before postgresql, which doesn't work so well.
|closed by||#cc8670be7b2e [debian] fix init script dependencies (closes #1921729)|
- cubicweb #761484 ImportError on karmic install
- cubicweb #1875310 cubicweb upgrade fails on natty
- cubicweb #345470 compiled .mo files should be under /var, not /etc
- cubicweb #2632425 [doc] instances not restarted during Ubuntu package upgrades
- cubicweb #993082 Use localhost as default db-host