cubicweb #1922945 conditional log of rql queries [open]
Make it possible to configure a threshold (a time in milliseconds) for which when a RQL query takes longer than this value, it is logged down.
The expected logged data should include the full RQL query, the total amount of time it took to return, and probably some other contextual informations.
This config should be set per source; we do want longer threshold for distant CW sources than for the system one.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #615294 reuse rql built through the use of facets
- cubicweb-tracker #2748359 Enable caching on project pages (and tickets)
- cubicweb #121978 web performances
- CubicWeb Sprint report for the "Benchmarks" team
- cubicweb #2713671 fine-tune logging & lower the amount of ldapfeed related logs