CubicWeb must run on Windows.
First step is to be able to run from a mercurial checkout, using PostgreSQL as a backend
- port the relevant parts to windows
- prepare a README document explaining how to setup things (where to download installers for the various dependencies, special setup instructions...)
- think about the deployment plan : where the files will land (in development and packaged versions), and document that
- maybe provide another forest or windows binary installers for third party Python dependencies
- have a binary windows installer for RQL so that people don't have to compile stuff