cubicweb #1979679 email notification: avoid identity theft [open]
When CW sends an email on behalf of a user, it uses the email of the user in the From header. This can get flagged as user identity hijacking by some mail servers which may alter the Subject line with a large warning, or reject the email altogether.
Other Forge tools are using the name of the user in the text part of the From: field but a default email address in the address part (eg. email@example.com). Maybe we should do something similar in CW.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #1381382 regression: supressing a non committed relation in the web interface fails
- cubicweb-forge #1216382 listing of popular ticket
- cubicweb #1806898 ical view: UID is not unique across generations of the view
- cubicweb #615291 prevent simultaneous edition