cubicweb #2096328 Add ability to provide per-instance environment variables as config option [deprecated]
In a similar way debian init scripts can have envvars set up in /etc/default/ files.
The use case I have in mind is vcreview, for which I'd like to set a HGRC environment variable so I can set up some specific mercurial configuration easily per instance.
This is an acceptable way to deal with the problem of configuring https access auth parameters, IMHO.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- TheCubicWebBook #656194 CW Administration: how to give dynamic permissions
- TheCubicWebBook #656196 CW Administration: network port usage
- cubicweb #2543959 all-in-one.conf: host vs. base-url
- cubicweb #2164487 inter-instances communication bus via zmq
- cubicweb #2709702 allow to pass instance creation options as command line arguments