cubicweb #2096328 Add ability to provide per-instance environment variables as config option [open]
In a similar way debian init scripts can have envvars set up in /etc/default/ files.
The use case I have in mind is vcreview, for which I'd like to set a HGRC environment variable so I can set up some specific mercurial configuration easily per instance.
This is an acceptable way to deal with the problem of configuring https access auth parameters, IMHO.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-mercurial-server mercurial-server integration cube
- TheCubicWebBook #826634 add some base postgres configuration tip
- cubicweb #2709702 allow to pass instance creation options as command line arguments
- cubicweb #1500736 controle the level of asked questions during the configuration of additional sources
- cubicweb #468093 refactor [contextual] components and global configuration