cubicweb #2099892 Improve transaction_data API [deprecated]
If transaction data can't be used as a standard dictionnary on the web server side. There is an offical API on Session/Request to manipulated it. This API consist in two simple method allowing the following operation:
Having a more powerful API would have been much nicer in several situation.
I suggest having an official API to handle nested dictionary in transaction data. Key for each dictionnary could be see as namespace. Once be have a namespace concept in transaction data, we can have an API to:
Having a way to operate on set should be nice too.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2164478 Flexible sessions handling
- cubicweb #4143913 make session handling compatible with the requirements of an integration under pyramid
- cubicweb #1056022 enhance support for distributed config
- cubicweb #1937850 _cwsgid pollutes session data
- cubicweb #1381328 [sessions] have persistent web sessions