cubicweb #2110237 lighten cw_relation_cache [open]
cw_relation_cache maps rtype to couples (rset, entities) to fullfill .related() and .rtype needs. We should probably provide an intermediate object which would be built from either version (rset or entities) and be able to provide the other form on demand (i.e. lazily).
Note : currently, cw_set_relation_cache systematically build both forms.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-tracker #2748359 Enable caching on project pages (and tickets)
- cubicweb #2167873 ease static data/ directory handling
- cubicweb #481715 [multisource] optimize usage of temporary tables
- cubicweb #1789770 drop is_instance relation
- apycot #2037577 Optimise clone of mercurial repositories