cubicweb #2110238 cache results of schema manipulation methods [open]
ORM consistentely manipulates schema objects to find destination types, list of attributes, relation definition properties, etc.
Results could be massively cached since schema doesn't change at runtime (except during migrations).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #809460 checking of schema.py for name conventions in attributes
- CubicWeb using Postgresql at its best
- cubicweb #511718 explain why rql expr insertion doesn't work to ease security debugging
- Profiling your CubicWeb instance
- cubicweb #969169 [inline forms] do not show the 'remove' link if cardinality is '1x'