cubicweb #2110238 cache results of schema manipulation methods [open]
ORM consistentely manipulates schema objects to find destination types, list of attributes, relation definition properties, etc.
Results could be massively cached since schema doesn't change at runtime (except during migrations).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #809460 checking of schema.py for name conventions in attributes
- cubicweb #2110237 lighten cw_relation_cache
- cubicweb #676902 spécifier comportement cardinalité sur relation multiple
- apycot #2037577 Optimise clone of mercurial repositories
- cubicweb #511718 explain why rql expr insertion doesn't work to ease security debugging