cubicweb #2527660 Enable a definition of html cleaner rules per user or per group of users [open]
If one wants to allow certain tags on a cubicweb instance (for example iframes in BlogEntries), the permission can only be set for the entire instance, thus all the users.
It would be useful to be able to define rules for each groups. For example trusted users in admin group or staff group can use iframes, but registered users or anon cannot.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #25845 Anonymous should be able to create an account
- cubicweb-tag #1246 similar entities uses * character - use normal list
- cubicweb-blog #344885 Implement trackback feature
- cubicweb-blog #711679 Generate & use readable URLs from blogentry title
- cubicweb #323879 add a "share" button