cubicweb #2632425 [doc] instances not restarted during Ubuntu package upgrades [resolved]
I upgraded CubicWeb form 3.15.4 to 3.15.8 using Logilab's Ubuntu packages on a 12.04 LTS server. A CubicWeb instance based on the Brainomics cubes (got them via Hg) was already running, it had been started manually using cubicweb-ctl. This instance was neither upgraded nor restarted during the CubicWeb upgrade. No warning was printed.
The next day when attempting to access the Brainomics instance, it would respond very slowly and I could barely connect to the server itself using SSH. CubicWeb eventually segfault'ed.
After upgrading the Brainomics instance I was able to restart it.
I believe there are a few issues here:
|closed by||<not specified>|
|patch||[book] typos / clarifications in create-instance section [applied]|
- TheCubicWebBook #541389 installation from debian package
- cubicweb #1875310 cubicweb upgrade fails on natty
- cubicweb #1279547 Include generated doc instead of source files in cubicweb-documentation package
- cubicweb #2897177 Inter-instance communication doc is wrong
- cubicweb #761484 ImportError on karmic install