cubicweb #2716163 i18n doesn't work for entitities, etc. [deprecated]
It is currently not possible to translate part of the user interface, more specifically entity names. Try using non-ASCII characters in a *.po file under # singular and plural forms for each entity type.
The error looks like:
une erreur est survenue ValueError: can't deal with non-ascii based characters can't deal with non-ascii based characters File /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cubicweb/web/application.py, line 445, function core_handle: result = controller.publish(rset=rset) [...] File /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/logilab/common/textutils.py, line 103, function unormalize: raise ValueError("can't deal with non-ascii based characters") CubicWeb version: 3.15.9 Cube pouet version: 0.1.0 Cube card version: 0.3.0
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- What's new in cubicweb 3.3
- cubicweb-mailinglist #154023 translation subscribe != souscrire
- cubicweb #590881 have a command to generate translation reference .pot file
- Pepipopum - Translate PO file with Google Translate (http://pepipopum.dixo.net/)
- cubicweb #726167 i18ninstance use data in bootstrab_cubes instead of the database one.