cubicweb #3171892 Why is source encoding utf-8 by default in skeleton? [open]
I found it quite surprising to notice that skeleton files header have coding=utf-8. What's the reason for this?
It seems to me that most people would write source code in plain ASCII, and that setting encoding to utf-8 might actually cause problems (like insertion of non ASCII characters by mistake won't be detected).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb-vcreview #3261640 "see in context" link don't follow patch revision
- cubicweb-trackervcs #3376220 notifications upon patchs activity
- cubicweb #3378040 Add a pdb option to cubicweb-ctl
- cubicweb-nosylist #4125854 do not include the current user in recipients
- cubicweb #731919 owners doesn't work in read permissions