cubicweb-forge #3278461 interleave the display of comments and workflow changes for tickets [open]
The default appearance of workflow history is a table with state changes (from_state / to_state) and comment. On the other hand, tickets can have comments. So there's actually two places where comments could appear. This does not ease following the activity of a ticket nor the flow of comments.
I would suggest to display workflow changes inline with comments (with a different style), so that one could follow the history of a ticket by date independently of the type of activity (i.e. comment or workflow change).
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #1517 right boxes expand a bit too much on the left
- cubicweb #636930 Put default values / helper inside input fields in automatic forms
- cubicweb #636932 add a password/strength widget
- December 2012 CubicWeb Sprint Report
- cubicweb-vcreview #1655114 change the display of patches in a CWUser's page