cubicweb #3366108 [wsgi] Provide a way for cubicweb not to catch exceptions [open]
I'm trying to get cubicweb wsgi working with canary https://github.com/ryanpetrello/canary to pipe all structured tracebacks to logstash http://logstash.net/ and be able to explore that data with kibana http://www.elasticsearch.org/overview/kibana/
When adding canary to my working wsgi setup (with apache2+mod_wgsi) logstash doesn't receive any information about the tracebacks (0/0 for example). I guess it's (mainly) because of web/application.py which catches BaseException and generates a nice HTML page with it. Commenting that piece of code gets me to see some exceptions. But I think there are other places/levels where the exceptions are caught (twisted for example).
Having this kind of feature in wsgi or in cubicweb would be nice.
|done in||<not specified>|
|closed by||<not specified>|
- cubicweb #2200756 clean_up base url handling regarding http and https
- CubicWeb Sprint report for the "WSGI" team
- cubicweb #2207756 Update configuration to handle that we have multiple back-end running web handler and serve
- cubicweb #2204047 Start splitting background tasks handling from the Repo object
- dogpile.cache (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/dogpile.cache)